With summer right around the corner, its time to make sure your air conditioners is working in full gear.
• Do your research- make sure you are taking the time too look around at all of your options. You want to find one that you believe is cost efficient and long lasting.
• R22 Systems are being phased out. Please be sure you’re buying a system with new refrigerants.
• Size it correctly- make sure that it is going to be able to cool your entire house. • Ask about the Warranty- all types of air conditioners and stores offer a different type of warranty.
• Ask about the installation process- how long does is take to install, and how soon are they able to install the new air conditioner?
• Maintenance- make sure to ask about maintenance. What do you do if there is a problem with the unit? Do they have a service that comes to repair when needed?
• Last, with any system you currently have in your house – don’t forget to check the filter prior to each season.
Theses are just a few tips on how to successful go out and buy a new Air Conditioner.
Contact Doug’s today to learn more about what they can offer you.