The air in your home passes through your furnace several times an hour. This is great for heating up your house, but most air pollutants are found between the filter and the furnace exchange. These pollutants can cause infectious diseases, as well as allergin rhinitis, asthma and other respiratory ailments.
UV lights positioned within the ductwork will help destroy up to 98% of these pollutants. UV lights help destroy molds, bacteria, spores and viruses in your home, which leads to improved air quality and a healthier home. Did you know that indoor air can be up to 70% more polluted than outside air.
For more details about UV lights and improving your air quality call us at 309-764-2500 or visit us at 4530 River Drive in Moline, IL.